Ozeki Phone System XE for Windows 8,7,Vista,XP,20..|
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.4.4|
|Download:||OzekiPhoneSystemXE-5.4.4.zip (78.5 MB) |
- Expiration time can be set on VoIP Provider Connection
- .NET SDK Client disconnect event
- Minor bugfixes
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.4.3|
- Auto-complete feature for OzML editing
- Additional solution links on details panel
- Auto-backup settings when upgrading to new version
- Minor bugfixes
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.3.5|
- Improvement: Completely redesigned and greatly improved message processing capabilities.
- New Feature: Routing history for SMS and E-mail messages.
- New Feature: Message composing capabilities for all message handling extensions and outside lines.
- New Feature: The message processing speed of all message handling extensions or outside lines can now be specified in MPM.
- New Feature: SQL Message Reporter (keep track of all SMS and E-mail messages sent or received by Ozeki Phone System XE).
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.3.4|
- Improvement: Compatibility with Polycom telephones.
- Improvement: Greatly improved SQL OzML performance.
- Improvement: Stability improvements.
- Improvement: The HTTP API routing interceptor has been extended with new parameters (CallerID, DialedNumber).
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.3.3|
- Improvement: MP3 file playing issues fixed in SQL OZML extension.
- Improvement: Webphone sound quality improved.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.3.2|
- New Feature: You can now specify the caller ID and caller display name for outgoing calls in the SQL OzML extension.
- Improvement: Greatly improved Flash video stability and performance.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfix in SIP extension status handling.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.3.1|
- New feature: DTMF via SIP Info is supported.
- Bugfix: Unexpected SIP registration timeout has been solved.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.3.0|
- Improvement: Stability improvements.
- Improvement: You can now disable dial plan rules.
- Improvement: Improved missed call dial plan route configuration.
- Improvement: $callerdialed parameter in SQL reporter (the original dialed number).
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.2.1|
- Improvement: Stability improvements.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.2.0|
- New Feature: SQL addressbook provider (merge your existing contact database with Ozeki Phone System XE in a few easy steps).
- New Feature: HTTP addressbook provider (provide contact information in response to HTTP requests originating from Ozeki Phone System XE).
- New Feature: LDAP/Active Directory addressbook provider (connect a LDAP or Active Directory based contact information source to Ozeki Phone system XE).
- New Feature: OPS SDK Addressbook provider (register your own addressbook provider using the OPS SDK).
- New Feature: Addressbook query capabilities using the Ozeki Phone System XE HTTP API.
- New Feature: Addressbook query capabilities using the Ozeki Phone System XE OPS SDK.
- New Feature: Addressbook access management (control the addressbook access rights with the User Access Profile system).
- Improvement: Security tokens are now extended to control access to addressbook providers.
- Improvement: SQL call reporter now stores an url of the recorded file which can be used to directly download the recording.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.1.0|
- New Feature: HTTP API GetAddressbook command.
- Improvement: You can now choose the call queue timeout behaviour.
- New Feature: Ring timeout option in dial plan rules.
- Improvement: You can now specify SQL queries for the GoTo OzML command in SQL environment.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v5.0.0|
- New Feature: Video call recording and video call setup in OPS SDK.
- New Feature: Addressbook (manage, import or export addressbook contacts).
- New Feature: Caller ID replacement using addressbook contacts.
- New Feature: Addressbook contact information in the call history menu.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes in Voicemail, dialer extension and OzML Commands.
- Coming soon: SQL and LDAP addressbook providers, addressbook groups, addressbook integration into all existing external APIs.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.9.0|
- New Feature: You can now declare variables and arrays in OzML using the Var and Array OzML commands.
- New Feature: New OzML commands: ForEach, MoveFile, DeleteFile.
- New Feature: You can now create time profiles which can be used to time dial plan rules.
- New Feature: Dial plan routing: Time profile condition, Voicemail destination.
- New Feature: Video recording: You can now record audio and video calls in mp4 format.
- Improvement: The voice of the speech can also be set in OzML Speak command.
- Improvement: MinDigits and MaxDigits properties can now be set in OzML UserInput command.
- Improvement: The Voicemail extension has been completely renewed and can now be customized using OzML scripts.
- Improvement: The session mode can now be set using the OPS SDK routing interceptor.
- Improvement: Enhanced video and audio quality, more stable networking.
- Improvement: Improved call history functionalities in external APIs (OPS SDK, JS API, HTTP API).
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.8.0|
- Improvement: TLS compability enhancements.
- Improvement: OzML improvements (variable declaration, UserInput OzML command improvements).
- Notice: The OzML extension is now renamed to IVR extension.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.7.0|
- New feature: Secure (TLS) connection is now supported for SIP.
- Improvement: Improved video quality in relayed calls.
- Improvement: User, OzML extension and call queue configuration capability for the OPS SDK.
- Improvement: GetCallHistory HTTP API command.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.6.0|
- New Feature: IIS Switcher (switch the web interface between IIS or IIS Express).
- Improvement: Webphone extensions can now be assigned to users.
- Improvement: Improved functionality behind NAT.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes in the OPS SDK.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.5.0|
- New Feature: The PSTN device outside line can now be used without authentication (inbound and outbound calls will be set up by the configured IP address).
- New Feature: Extended .NET SDK (real time call, extension, user and call history handling).
- Improvement: Required fields in the configuration forms are now highlighted.
- Improvement: Improved compatibility with firewalls and routers.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.4.0|
- New Feature: New JS API example project (Call assistant): Manage the calls of users configured in Ozeki Phone System XE, setup or receive calls, chat with users, view the call history of your agents, all from your web browser.
- Improvement: Extended JS API features (Enhanced information query capabilities, instant messaging capabilities)
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.3.3|
- Minor bugfixes
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.3.2|
- New example projects: Call recording, Dynamic call routing, Configuration modification through the API
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.3.1|
- New Feature: Multiple language support for text-to-speech.
- New Feature: Text-to-speech language selection for the Speak OzML command.
- New Feature: FinishedUrl parameter for BlindTransfer OzML command (Issues an HTTP request to the specified URL when the call ends).
- New Feature: Exit command (terminates the execution of the current OzML script).
- Improvement: Several GUI improvements for enhanced user experience.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.3.0|
- New Feature: Dialer extension (Setup an automated call campaign with the use of pre-recorded resources or OzML scripts)
- New Feature: Conference group option to ring group extensions (When called, all participiants will be invited to a conference room)
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.2.0|
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.1.0|
- New extension type: SQL OzML to be able to make calls from a database server by simply inserting a record.
- New feature: Real time call information display in the call histroy
- New feature: Video call between SIP clients and Webbrowser based webphone clients
- Improvements: Better GUI in the call history form
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v4.0.0|
- New Feature: Webphone extension (A fully customizable webphone extension that can be embedded directly into your own website).
- New Feature: OzML extension (Can be used to control calls using an OzML script).
- New Feature: Message history.
- New Feature: Manufacturer identification using the MAC addresses of discovered phones.
- Improvement: GUI improvements for better user experience.
- Improvement: Recorded sound files can be automatically uploaded to a remote FTP or web server.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.9.0|
- New Feature: Country Code (displays information about the call in the call history and in the active calls menu)
- New Feature: Download or listen to the recorded audio of the call in the call history
- New Feature: CallSetup HTTP API command
- Improvement: The user of the SIP Extension is now displayed on the home screen
- Improvement: The availability of the ring group members are now displayed on the home screen
- Improvement: Several stability improvements
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.8.0|
- New feature: Improved .NET API
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.7.0|
- New Feature: Wephone API (fully customizable webphone from HTML/js) - audio, video calling and chat.
- New Feature: Telephone management (telephone list and detection).
- New Feature: Call recording command in HTTP API.
- New Feature: Persistent OZML response for incoming calls in HTTP API.
- New Feature: New security features (IP blacklist, Anti-Hacking features).
- New Feature: System notifications (e-mail, sms or call notifications about events occuring in Ozeki Phone System XE).
- New Feature: Call assistant example project and source code.
- New Feature: Ongoing call information display among extension details.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.6.1|
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes in GUI
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.6.0|
- Improvement: Completely renewed configuration forms for all extensions, outside lines and system properties
- Improvement: Completely renewed HTTP API tester GUI
- Improvement: HTTP API is extended with extension configuration functionalities (add, remove or modify extensions)
- Improvement: HTTP API User authentication
- Improvement: Improved browser nagivation for the web interface
- Improvement: Various stability and performance fixes
- New Feature: Call Queue and ACD
- New Feature: PHP API (PHP wrapper for HTTP API)
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.5.2|
- Improvement (Renewed HTTP API): Call automation and SMS sending with the help of HTTP API from own webserver.
- GUI Improvement: Call recording feature: The period of call recording can be defined.
- GUI Improvement: Security profile.
- New feature (Warning bars at the outside lines): It warns us if there is no routing rule added.
- New feature (Global warnings): It warns us if the level of the logging is too large or network capturing is enabled.
- New feature: The error report can be sent online.
- New feature: If the user forgot the password, a new password can be required on the login site (a properly configured e-mail service is needed).
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.3.4|
- New Feature (Security profiles): Security profiles can be created and assigned to users. By this the user’s privilege can be limited.
For example: If a user is allowed to log into the Management interface and use the HTTP and .NET API or not.
- New function (Call recording): It can be defined which calls should be recorded in the system in a given directory.
- GUI Improvements: Complex search conditions can be given at Extensions and Outside lines.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.3.3|
- New Feature: Ozeki Phone System XE SDK that can be used to monitor the PBX, listen to the phone conversations or
add new functionalities to the system by installing an API Extension.
The installer contains several example projects that demonstrate how does Ozeki Phone System XE SDK work.
When using the example projects, you need to login with the username and password of the users installed in Ozeki Phone System XE previously, by which the example program connects to Ozeki Phone System XE.
For using certain example projects you need an API Extension that can be installed in Ozeki Phone System XE.
- Improvement: Search option on home screen
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.2.2|
- Improvement: It is possible to make error reports.
- Improvement: The routing rules are displayed at extensions and outside lines.
- Improvement: GUI development. It is more user friendly now.
- Bugfix on VOIP provider.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.2.0|
- Improvement: Improved logging functionalities
- New Feature: Network capturing capability
- New Feature: Call History Timeline
- New Feature: Ability to send voicemail message via e-mail
- New Feature: Ability to monitor network changes
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.1.2|
- New feature: voicemail can record into MP3
- HTTP API tester enhancement: the parameterization of the callable actions can be seen with description
- New feature: Office user-based HTTP API authentication
- Advanced call history: the direction of call transfering can be seen (from where / to where)
- New feature: you can see on the GUI from where the SIP clients connected recently
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v3.0.0|
- New feature: it is possible to send/receive DTMF signals in ISDN connection.
- New feature: new Service monitor application that allows to manage the PBX and query its status (stop/restart/start).
- Improvement (E-mail extension): it is possible to forward SMS-to-email and email-to-SMS messages using the routing table.
- Improvement (Settings wizard): OPS can be activated automatically after the installation and the primary email extension can also be added.
- Improvement: improved PSTN connection GUI.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v2.9.0|
Improvement (Routing): it is possible to filter phone calls by caller ID.
Improvement (Logging): log entries can be identified with unique numbers.
Improvement (HTTP API): - it is possible to list, delete and filter HTTP subscriptions from the GUI.
- the API can be enabled/disabled.
- the log entry belonged to HTTP API can be viewed separately.
Improvement (VoIP providers): the VoIP provider automatically reconnects in case of connection lost.
New feature: offline report generation is available.
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v2.8.0|
- Improvement: the phone book service has been improved
- New feature (Echo service): it is possible to select from using direct echo or recorder and play service. SMS messaging can also be tested with echo service
- New feature (Chat console): it is possible to send SMS messages from the chat console.
Until the given operator is available, incoming messages will be forwarded to this
operator. It is also possible to call external phone numbers from the chat console
- New feature (User): extensions can be assigned to users. Users have unique phone numbers via which it is possible to call all the assigned extensions even at the same time. If the user is banned, extensions cannot be registered
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE 2.7.0|
- Improvement: system stability has been improved
- Improvement: more stable calls
- Improvement: the HTTP API default configuration loading has been fixed
- Improvement: the GUI layout has been improved
- New feature: optional conditions have been added to dialplan configuration
- New feature: it is possible to call extensions through multiple ring groups
- New feature: call history has been added to extensions detail page
- New feature: it is possible to make a call, send DTMF signals and transfer calls to
a customer number in the chat console
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v2.6.1|
- Improvement: properly works without .NET 3.5 on Windows XP
- Improvement: GSM modem autodetection
- Improvement: more consistent GUI
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v2.6.0|
- Improvement: automatic updates for webchat desktop clients
- Improvement: improved Dial Plan usage (Dial Plan list)
- Improvement: the Rule Editor became more user-friendly (Rule prewiev)
- Improvement: more consistent GUI
- New Feature: the SIP Message logging is implemented in Debug mode
- New Feature: Call History is implemented (more information on calls)
- New Feature: it is possible to modify the port of webhone service
- New Feature: it is possible to modify the port of GUI service (HTTP & HTTPS)
- New Feature: it is possible to send out-of-call messages from chat console (E.g SMS)
- Bugfix: bugfix in VoIP provider registration
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v2.5.0|
- Improvement: improved Dial Plan configuration
- Improvement: simplified Dial Plan rule definition
- Improvement: improvements in the GUI
- Improvement: unified forms on the GUI
- Improvement: more stable calls in every direction
- New Feature: text chat, video chat between webphone clients and operator consoles
- New Feature: it is possible to send SMS messages from the GUI
- New Feature: it is possible to view your received SMS messages from the GUI
- New Feature: the SMS SQL API is implemented
- New Feature: the HTTP API is implemented
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v2.3.0|
|Changes:||The latest version of Ozeki Phone System XE is available for download with extended telephony, messaging and webphone features.
New feature: integrated webphone functionality in the PBX. You can add a webphone (click-to-call button or fully featured webphone) to your website with chat, voice and video call functionalities and integrate it into the PBX efficiently
New feature: remote configuration outside of localhost
New feature: operator console has been added - with this application you can manage webphone calls and chat sessions on a PC effectively
New feature: one by one file logging became available for each extension in the PBX
New feature: auto numbering scheme for extensions became available
New feature: SMPP connection. This connection allows you to send SMS messages over the Internet
New feature: message waiting indication has been added for voice mail notifications
Improvement: home screen has been improved
Improvement: home tab page, quick install and quick select tools were added for faster navigation
Improvement: routing rule improvements (new rule editor GUI form)
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v2.2.0|
|Changes:||This new release of Ozeki Phone System XE makes it possible to exploit all efficient benefits of SMS functionality in your corporate telephone system. Other improvements were also added.
New feature: integrated SMS messaging feature in the PBX. You can send/receive SMS text messages using a GSM modem connection efficiently
New feature: transparent and easy-to-use GUI for sending SMS has been created
Improvement: more advanced VoIP service provider functionalities and configurations are available
Improvement: the user interface and form generator engine has been added
Improvement: GUI home screen was improved
Improvement: calls became more stable in both directions
Improvement: global server settings were added
Improvement: further developments regarding starting and stopping PBX service installation
Improvement: PBX initialization has been improved
Improvement: live logging was improved for call and message control
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v2.1.1|
|Changes:||You can download the latest version of Ozeki Phone System XE that offers excellent and improved features regarding accessibility and design.
Improvement: a more advanced voicemail service is available
Improvement: service startup was improved
Improvement: GUI home screen has been improved to allow easy and quick configuration
Improvement: you can configure, modify and customize settings of supported phones easily
Improvement: login timeout was increased
Improvement: internal logging facilities were added
Improvement: live logging was improved in the GUI
Improvement: more advanced PBX service installation start and stop
Improvement: settings wizard was improved
Improvement: informational texts have been modified in the GUI to be more transparent
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v2.0.0|
|Changes:||The new version of Ozeki Phone System XE is available for download. Please check the extra features you gain with this latest release.
New feature: telephone detection is available
New feature: ISDN line connection is available
New feature: built-in echo sound test has been added
New feature: mobile phones can be added to the PBX as mobile extensions so all PBX features become available on registered mobile devices to ensure full availability and efficiency
New feature: settings wizard was added - you can use this wizard right after the installation and before logging into WebGUI. This wizard asks for your username and password before logging into the system for the first time
Improvement: call routing rules were extended
Improvement: the GUI has been improved and extended
Improvement: advanced telephone detection functionality
Improvement: service installation became easier and more comfortable
Improvement: voicemail and ring group event logging features have been added so you can check and track voicemails and ring group calls easily
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v1.3.0|
|Changes:||The next release of Ozeki Phone System XE is available now with advanced and powerful functionalities. Additional features have also been added.
New feature: you can setup ring groups in the PBX easily so advanced call routing between ring groups becomes available
New feature: call history feature was added so you can register and view former and current conversations that helps administration and quality management to a high extend
Improvement: the Web GUI was extended with call routing rules feature tab so you can configure incoming and outgoing call routes in seconds
Improvement: the GUI has been developed to be more transparent and easy-to-use
Improvement: licensing process for the product is more efficient and secure
Improvement: call establishment and hang-up features have been added
Improvement: the GUI was improved to allow more effective VoIP provider management
Improvement: query templates for SQL API were added
Improvement: native MySQL and MSSQL connections were added to SQL API
Improvement: connection with connection strings becomes also available
|Name:||Ozeki Phone System XE v1.2.3|
|Changes:||This is the first public release of Ozeki Phone System XE for Windows. Ozeki Phone System XE provides robust, high performance, and intelligent IP-PBX (PABX) functionality for VoIP, mobile and Web platforms.
Setup efficient connectivity to any VoIP service providers worldwide
Support of SIP office clients: control your email account or webphone directly from the PBX
You can use SQL API with this system in order to customize your network to your taste
You can fully configure and customize your phone system with the transparent Web GUI
Use the high quality voicemail service to be able to handle all phone calls
Setup ring groups easily and quickly
Advanced SIP call management: call forwarding, call hold and further PBX features
Configure and modify dial plans manually
Management console utility for alternative, text based configuration
Authenticate SIP extensions from SQL database